My music :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
Well my name is Amie. I am 14. I live in Provo Utah. I am the middle kid in my family. I have blond hair and hazel eyes. I am a very random person. I get a long with other people pretty well most of the time and i look foreword to meeting new people every day. I love animals! I don't have a very exciting life at all and i am pretty fun to be around. I all most all ways have a positive attitude towered every thing. Well know you know a little about me. O and one more thing i am very loud most of the time. :D

Thursday, May 20, 2010

What would make a perfect vacation??

Honestly I think the perfect vacation to me I would have to say is any where out of Utah. Only because I have never in my life been out of Utah. but if I had a choice of where to go for the first time I would chose to go to Canada. I have heard that it is a really cool place and the language is not very different from the language that we speak here. So it wouldn't be very hard to learn it and I know a few people that where born their and they say its really pretty and they would give any thing to go back their but in some places in Canada its all ways really cold. When I went to Canyon View Jr High I learned about a mall in Canada in my geography class and that's what got me interested in Canada. I learned that they have a water park and a amusement park in it and I learned that its one of the largest malls in the world. When I seen pictures of it it got me excited and ever sense I have wanted to go to Canada. I really like the way they talk to it makes me laugh Because they don't talk a hole lot different then we do but they still talk different I don't know why but any body that talks different then we do it makes me laugh but not in a bad why like because I think its stupid or some thing just because its cool because it makes us sound kinda stupid. Ya I would like to live in Canada for a little bit or at least take like a 2 week long vacation their some time in my life but in tell then hey a girl can always dream can't she. :) If I ever do go to Canada I think I will take lots of pictures just so I can remember going their but I would do that if I ever go any where out of Utah witch I am hoping to do when I get older I at least want to go to 3 places out of Utah before I die That would make me the happiest person in the world especially if I go to more then 3 places out of Utah before I die. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers