My music :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
Well my name is Amie. I am 14. I live in Provo Utah. I am the middle kid in my family. I have blond hair and hazel eyes. I am a very random person. I get a long with other people pretty well most of the time and i look foreword to meeting new people every day. I love animals! I don't have a very exciting life at all and i am pretty fun to be around. I all most all ways have a positive attitude towered every thing. Well know you know a little about me. O and one more thing i am very loud most of the time. :D

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

JUST SOME RANDOM QUOTES THAT I LIKE. :)

A rose without thorns is like love without heart break it just doesn't make sense. 
Misshapes are like knives, that either serve us or cut us, as we grasp them by the blade or the handle. 
Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.
My love lies bleeding. 
Real loss only occurs when you lose something you love more then your self. 
Relationships are like glass sometimes its better to leave them broken then try to hurt your self putting it back together. 
Sadness fly away on the wings of time.
Sometimes I wish I was a little kid again skinned knees are easier to fix then broken hearts.
The best way to mend a heart is time and girlfriends. 
Turn your wounds in to wisdom. 
Their is something beautiful about all scares of what ever nature a scare means the hurt is over, the wound is healed, done with.
The weirdest thing happened the other morning... I woke up with tears in my eyes... And one rolling down my cheek... And I knew I must have been dreaming of you again.
Their are things we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live with out but have to let go.
Their are times when I can't decide weather to see you or not I want to see you because I miss you but their are times when I don't want to see you because every time I do, the fact that you don't see me the way that I see you hurts me even more.
What Is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you.
Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, witch I find myself constantly walking around in the day time, And falling in at night. I miss you like hell.
We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.
If your going threw hell keep going.
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
I expanded with the joy of your love and presence but now that your gone I just feel bloated. 
the scares you can't see are the hardest to heal.
Let no one who love be unhappy... even love unreturned has its rainbow.
I'm holding a tear drop for a friend until has heartache and misery end.
Until I was 13 I thought my name was shut up.
For me there are only two types of women: goddesses and doormats.
Women: Cant live with them, can't burry them in the back yard with out the neighbors  seeing.
Sometimes, when one person is missing the hole world seems depopulated.
Love is like a puzzle. When you're in love, all the pieces fit but when your heart gets broken, it takes a while to get every thing back together.
You flew off with the wings of my heart and left me flightless. 
As soon as forever is threw I'll be over you.
The heart is the only broken instrument that works.
God can heal a broken heart, but he has to have all the pieces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers