My music :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
Well my name is Amie. I am 14. I live in Provo Utah. I am the middle kid in my family. I have blond hair and hazel eyes. I am a very random person. I get a long with other people pretty well most of the time and i look foreword to meeting new people every day. I love animals! I don't have a very exciting life at all and i am pretty fun to be around. I all most all ways have a positive attitude towered every thing. Well know you know a little about me. O and one more thing i am very loud most of the time. :D

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

More on my life hr

So my 15th birthday was on may 12. It was pretty freaking awesome if you ask me. let me run you threw that day. So I get up all though I didn't want to I don't even get out of my room before I get attacked my dog buddy. Then I walk up the stairs I am still pretty much a sleep and my mom freaking scares the crap out of me. Then my parents sing happy birthday pretty much all morning tell they went to work. then like 10 minuets before I have to leave for the bus my cousin came over brought me a balloon and some lay necklaces and suckers. Then we walk to the bus stop and she freaking silly strings me but its all good because she gave me the silly string after. Then I go to school and They school day goes by pretty freaking fast. I got so many happy birthdays from strangers and friends mostly from strangers. Then I went home and took a nice long nap then I woke up and we went to Los three amigos and then we went and got my birthday cake it was so cute and yummy to it was an ice cream cake. Then my parents gave me my birthday present witch was a really cool card and 50$ and then my cousin came over again and gave me 20$ and that's pretty much all we did but it was fun any ways. Then the fallowing Saturday I went camping with my aunt for her birthday it was pretty freaking sweet because I hadn't been camping in a few years so it was a nice change we went camping up at maple lake we went fishing their and I got sun burned really really bad but it was worth it because I caught my very first 2 fish ever in my life so I really didn't care that I got sun burned but any ways we ended are camping trip early because me aunt got sick the next day. Then yesterday we had my family party it was pretty fun I guess usually their a lot better but I ain't complaining. I would have to say the worst part of my weekend was when    Chabacca texts me and said that she doesn't know if she is still going to come down this summer because her parents want her to go to Cali with them. But she is still trying to convince them to let her come down and visit her friends and family they are down here so it mad me kinda sad but not really because she said their is still a chance she is going to come down here this summer so I mean its not to bad but it was still the worst part of my weekend because I mean I haven't seen her in 2 years now and so just the thought of waiting a hole other year to see her sucks. But ya that's my life not very exciting I know but all well nothing I can really do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers