My music :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
Well my name is Amie. I am 14. I live in Provo Utah. I am the middle kid in my family. I have blond hair and hazel eyes. I am a very random person. I get a long with other people pretty well most of the time and i look foreword to meeting new people every day. I love animals! I don't have a very exciting life at all and i am pretty fun to be around. I all most all ways have a positive attitude towered every thing. Well know you know a little about me. O and one more thing i am very loud most of the time. :D

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

You can knock me down and watch me bleed
But you can’t keep no chains on me.
 



Thanks for the joy that you've given me
I want you to know that I believe in your song
Rhythm and rhyme and harmony
You help me along, oh, you're makin' me strong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers