My music :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
Well my name is Amie. I am 14. I live in Provo Utah. I am the middle kid in my family. I have blond hair and hazel eyes. I am a very random person. I get a long with other people pretty well most of the time and i look foreword to meeting new people every day. I love animals! I don't have a very exciting life at all and i am pretty fun to be around. I all most all ways have a positive attitude towered every thing. Well know you know a little about me. O and one more thing i am very loud most of the time. :D

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

spring break!!!!

My spring break wasn't half bad this year. Well actually it wasn't very good but it wasn't that bad ether i mean it could of been a lot worse. I had a movie night with my cousin on friday we watched dazed and confused and drank yummy hot coco and got in a play fight. Then the next day my mom left for the night and came back the next day and all we did was yell at each other all night long then easter was an o.k day I have had better easter day but all well. Then the fallowing wednesday I got grounded for a month because i didn't come home on time. then i made like 4 new friends and i fixed things with old friends and ya that is pretty much all i did at least i didn't just sit at home and get fat all spring break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers